- Status: Sold
- Property type: Single Home
This spacious and elegant home in the sought after Uptowne District offers many updates and special features your family will love. Gorgeous lot, one of the largest in the neighborhood. Family room addition with full basement adding significant square footage. French doors, original strip hardwood floors, coved ceilings as well as other traditional elements to warm your heart. Full, high walk-out lower level offers potential for secondary unit or student rental, amazing backyard with multi-tiered decking backing onto forested greenspace. An excellent opportunity to own a beautiful century home in one of the best neighborhoods in the heart of the city.
- Gorgeous lot, one of the largest in this neighborhood.
- This eclectic urban neighborhood boasts beautiful old homes featuring a mixture of classic architecture.
- You will love walking out your door, and coming home, every day.
- Flagstone walkway.
- Classic stucco exterior in marvelous condition updated in a modern color.
- Front door with transom window, fluted columns, scalloped pediment, carriage lights. So pretty and welcoming.
- Lovely boxed in gardens and window boxes burst with color.
- Wrought iron fence.
- Beautiful mature trees and gardens.
- Double driveway and closed in car port with built-in storage shed.
- Solid wood entry doors at front and side.
- Front door with sunburst window enters to centre foyer.
- Side door entry to a spacious mud room area with double closet.
- Bright family room with beautiful stone accent wall, pot lighting and large windows overlooking backyard.
- Spacious principal rooms punctuated with French doors and lovely lighting fixtures.
- Gorgeous large casement windows in living and dining rooms offer great views of the beautiful street.
- Original textured plaster walls. Freshly painted and decorated. Coved ceilings.
- Original strip hardwood floors in living and dining rooms. Tall baseboards.
- Solid hardwood treads on all stairs.
- Loads of cabinetry.
- Exposed hinges, black hardware, mosaic backsplash.
- Additional storage in the pantry.
- Peninsula offers breakfast bar seating.
- Built-in dishwasher and microwave hood vent.
- Window looking out to the family room and back yard.
- Both bedrooms are good sizes.
- Original wood floors and large bright windows.
- Additional storage in the dormers.
- Master bedroom chandelier.
- Freshly decorated main bath. Jetted Tub.
- Basement walk out with large mud room area, potential to convert to kitchenette or other living space.
- Spacious rec-room with large bright windows and laminate floors, currently used as a bedroom.
- Bedroom, currently used as a storage room.
- 3 Piece bathroom.
- Cold storage room.
- Finished laundry room with huge double closet.
- Utility area and additional storage area.
- 100 Amp breaker style fuse panel.
- Economical natural gas hot water heating.
- The lower level offers excellent potential for a secondary unit or student rental.
- Gated entry to fully fenced, huge back yard oasis.
- Gorgeous multi-tiered decking with pergola.
- Backing onto forested green space.
- Super private, beautiful secret garden.
- Updated windows.
- Most Shingles replaced in 2015, except back portion 2009.
- Flooring and solid wood stair treads.
- Freshly painted and redecorated inside and out.
- Extensive landscaping.
- Amenities No amenities