- Status: For Sale
- Property type: Single Home
Welcome to 11 Lincoln Street. A freshly decorated 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow with many updates and exceptional features your family will love!
- Bright and spacious.
- Handy coat hooks.
- Walk-in Closet - plenty of storage for outer wear.
- A bank of tall windows-loads of natural light.
Open concept main floor:
- White kitchen cabinets, mosaic backsplash.
- Cooks island with drop lights and breakfast bar.
- Large living/dining room.
- Bright and freshly painted.
- Updated laminate floors.
The main level boasts 3 good sized bedrooms.
Main bathroom with updated vanity and wall cabinet, tub, tiled floor.
Back door entrance also offers extra space for outer wear.
A good sized mud room at the bottom of the steps for plenty of additional storage.
Full finished basement is open concept but could be divided to accommodate a rec room and 2 bedrooms.
- Laminate flooring.
- Bright laundry room with white cabinetry and folding counter.
- Basement bathroom with walk-in shower, updated vanity, ceramic tiles.
You will love to luxuriate in our backyard oasis, designed for pure enjoyment:
New 12 x 30 garage (2014), insulated and equipped with natural gas heater, is divided into a man cave, this is where friends and family gather, and a sauna/fitness room.
- Gorgeous new infrared sauna with chromotherapy LED lighting.
- Extended eaves offer protection for lounging, bbq’ing on rainy days.
- Quiet, private location.
- Backing onto park, with a laneway at one side for added privacy.
- Above ground heated pool.
- New natural gas pool heater, new pump and underground lines.
- Multi-tiers of decking, plenty of places to lounge.
- Shed and lean-to.
- New tall fencing.
- Electrical panel
- Natural gas boiler (2014).
- Vinyl siding.
- Architectural shingles (2011).
- Solar lights front and back decks.
This family friendly Capreol neighborhood is quiet, 1 block from public school and close to all amenities.
- Amenities No amenities